How to log in to Google Classroom
We’re using Google Classroom to teach children while they’re at home. It’s a super easy way for teachers to share work with our children.
How to get onto Google Classroom and join your child’s class
- Turn on your computer or device
- Open you internet browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Type in classroom.google.com into the search bar at the top of the page
- Log in using your child’s school Gmail and password (these can be found stuck onto/in your resource packs collected from school)
- Choose your role – select “I’m a student”
- Classes that you have been invited to will be displayed
- Click on the relevant class for your child. For example, for Reception and Year 1 pupils, click class titled ‘Miss Martin – Reception and Year 1’ – join by clicking blue button.
- In the classroom there is a link at the top of the page that you can follow at your specified start time every day for online learning.
Video guide – Urdu
Video guide – English
Still finding it difficult? Please get in touch